We’ve got a pretty good thing going on here at OpenMarket. We’re leaders of a mobile industry that's transforming the way customer obsessed businesses communicate with their customers. Join our team: we're friendly, caring, weirdly tenacious, and fun.
The world’s biggest brands seek us out because we love finding ways to help them make their customers’ lives easier. It’s this obsession with customer experience that helps us develop software, technology and processes that competitors all over the world desire.
We’re seeking enthusiastic, collaborative and resourceful people from a range of backgrounds who know how to get things done. Success comes from our culture, diversity and dynamic global team, so we value people who are authentic, take ownership, and deliver together. Does this sound like you?
As the Director of Technical Support, you will be a critical member of the Global Operations leadership team and lead a department that provides 24x7 monitoring and support. You will manage geographically dispersed Technical Support and Operations Center teams that provide exemplary support services to a wide range of customers and partners.
• Run seamless day-to-day support and operations with a focus on metrics that ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction and retention.
• Develop and nurture highly effective collaborative relationships across Engineering, Product, Operations and Sales teams to deliver a world class support experience.
• Build and grow a high-performance global team through effective hiring, coaching and development.
• Minimum 12 years’ experience building and leading a growing Technical Support and Operations Center functions.
• Minimum 8 years’ building high functioning Support and Operations teams, including; recruiting, mentoring and retaining a diverse talent base.
• Strong innovation mindset, analytical skills, excellent oral, written communication skills and experience effectively communicating project/program mission and objectives.
• Solid operational discipline to run and improve the day-to-day operations seamlessly with strong focus on metrics, SLA and OKR delivery.
• Passion for building diverse teams and providing an inclusive environment where employees can show up as their authentic self and do their best work.
• Expertise managing escalations for high severity customer issues and driving towards successful resolution.
• Working experience of A2P communications or wholesale telecom operations.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management, Business or related field.
• You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow.
• You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands.
• You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work.
• You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks.
• You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
• OpenMarket embraces diversity and is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer.
• Employment in this position may be contingent upon successful completion of a criminal and/or credit background investigation.